You will receive an email titled 🖖You Just Submitted a Story to Hacker Noon. From then on:
- Your story gets added to the queue of stories under review by our team of Human Editors. One of us will do our utmost best to review your story quickly, our current median time is 3 business days.
- You’ll then receive one of the following emails:
- STOP EVERYTHING: You just got published on Hacker Noon!; or
- Feedback: Your Latest Hacker Noon Submission
- You’ll then either:
- Celebrate by spamming everyone you know with the URL to your shiny new Hacker Noon article; or
- Sit down to make a few recommended edits—and/or rewrite completely — and then resubmit.
- Disappear into the internet ether.
Something we didn't cover? Search the site by clicking 🔍 at the top right of any page. Or email us at email@example.com ✌️