There’s a number of ways to insert code into your stories.
For native hosting:
- Open your draft (available via dashboard)
- Write a few words, then hit enter
- You should see a plus sign upon your first “enter”
- Choose the icon for code <>
- Copy paste your code in the box
Alternatively, you can simply copy and paste a link for code hosted on GitHub, CodeSandBox and CodePen - and then hit enter. The code will automatically display.
Something we didn't cover?
Message us in the app by clicking
? at the bottom right on desktop (or in your sidebar on mobile). Or email us at email@example.com ✌️