Hacker Noon AMAs are in the site’s community. Ask Me Anything (AMA)s are one of the few social media ways of communicating with amazing people that doesn’t suck.
Guideline for posting questions
- Please only ask one question by replying to the topic, using the green Reply button at the bottom. It’s also helpful to scroll to the bottom while 📖 reading the topic to make sure nobody else has asked the same question first, before you ask… right? 👌
- Please don’t ask more than one question, so everyone can get a chance 😉
- Please do not reply to anyone else’s post. The only purpose of replies here in this topic is to ask me one question. If you’d like to discuss a related topic in more detail, create a new topic.
Posts not following these guidelines may be removed to keep the Q&A flowing.
All Hacker Noon AMAs can be found in the community AMA category.
Some of our past AMAs:
- Jeff Atwood (@codinghorror), Founder of Stack Overflow and Discourse
- Courtland Allen (@csallen), Founder of Indie Hackers
- Alicia Ferratusco (@realaliciafe), founder of Starfish Network
- Taylor Monahan, CEO of MyCrypto
- Mike Kalomeni (@KalomeniM), cofounder of elementus.io and former rocket scientist at Caltech
- Muneeb, Co-Founder of Blockstack
- Carlos, Co-Founder of Securitize
- Paul Foley (@paulnfoley), Managing Director of SmartCapital Colorado
- Shamir Karkal, co-founder of Simple Bank and Current CEO at Sila, the Payments API
- Richard Garcia & Michael Ambrosino, co-founders of The Profile Firm
- Erik Zhang (@neoerikzhang), founder and core developer of NEO
- Jean-Loïck Michaux (@jlo) founder of Serendipia Network and 3rd place on Draper University Demo Day
How to do an AMA with Hacker Noon
Something we didn't cover?
Message us in the app by clicking
? at the bottom right on desktop (or in your sidebar on mobile). Or email us at email@example.com ✌️